Saturday 14 April 2018

OnStage Part Four - Team Gifts


Yesterday I shared with you the team gifts that I made for my fellow Crafty O.W.L.S. (obsessed with lovely stamps) we are a group of fellow demonstrators (mainly from East Anglia) and come under one 'Upline' demonstrator that we joined Stampin' Up! Under. Today I am going to show you the gifts that I received from the team.

But before we get to the team gifts I just want to show you the table gifts I made for whoever I shared a table with at OnStage. There were over 500 demonstrators attending at the weekend and it was possible that I wouldn't know anyone on my table, so I though a small table gist would be a nice way to introduce myself and break the ice. I was luck enough to be with my fellow team members, but that is not always the case.
I made a really simple bag/box that I saw Sam Hammond demo on a video, on her blog a few weeks ago, that was the perfect size for a few sweeties.


Anyway back to the gifts from my fellow O.W.L.S. 



What a talented bunch! I'm so lucky to know and craft with such amazing, generous crafters. Here are just a few close up.
From Jacqui (thwaite2craft.wordpress.com)

From Sarah (www.facebook.com/SarahHardyStampinUp/)

From Sandra (stampnstudio.blogspot.co.uk/)

From Rebecca 

From Helen - Norfolk honey from her bees!

From Jane

From Alison


We have a busy weekend ahead with the children, but I'll be back next week with more information about the colour revamp.

Tanya x

Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com


Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper




No comments:

Post a Comment