Sunday 22 April 2018

New Stampset - Animal Outing


Wow, what a week I've had!! I have spent three days away on a residential trip with my school. I've recovered and caught up on my sleep and thought I would do a quick post for you all today to give you a sneak peek at a new product from Stampin' Up!'s annual catalogue due for release on the 1st of June 2018.


I made this card for my nephew's 2nd birthday.




I used a new stampset - Animal Outing, that was given to all demonstrators that attended OnStage in April.

I used the leaf punch to create the tree and the Happy Birthday greeting is from Picture Perfect Birthday; both have carried over into the annual catalogue.

I coloured the giraffe with Stampin' Blends in Dark Daffodil Delight and Dark Crumb Cake.




If you wish to purchase any of the items used to make this project, simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free thank you gift for shopping with me!



Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com

Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper

No comments:

Post a Comment