Friday 13 April 2018

OnStage Part Three - Team Gifts


Yesterday I shared with you the swaps that I received in return for the brooches that I made to swap with other demonstrators; today I am going to show you the team gifts that I made for my fellow Crafty O.W.L.S. (obsessed with lovely stamps). We are a group of fellow demonstrators (mainly from East Anglia) and come under one 'Upline' demonstrator that we joined Stampin' Up! under.
This is us attending OnStage (with a few adopted demonstrators).


Before we get to the team gifts I just want to show you a few photos of what we experienced at OnStage.

So here are the team gifts I made...I had to make 13 of these, plus one for myself :) These are A5 sized chipboard notepad covers.



The notepad can be removed and replaced and I personalised them all with the recipients initial.


I also stamped and made paperbag packaging with a cute little tag.


Pop back tomorrow to see the beautiful gifts I received in return.
Tanya x

Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com


Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper




No comments:

Post a Comment