Wednesday 8 March 2017

Delicate Details notepad

Thanks for popping by today.  I am sharing a quick project

made for a team shoebox swap using the Delicate Details 

stamp set, which is free during Sale-a-bration with an order 

of £45 or more (you can choose one item for every £45 you 

spend). This gorgeous notepad would make a lovely gift 

and is so quick and easy to make. 

.








I used Night of Navy cardstock cut to the same width as the 

notepad, with a length of 19cm and scored on the long side 

at 3.5cm and 4cm – this forms the panel to adhere to the 

back of the note pad and a spine, leaving enough to cover 

the notepad plus a 5mm overlap (on the bottom edge) to 

allow for easy opening.


I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 10cmx15cm. I 

used Night of Navy ink and the Delicate Details stamp set on 

the whisper White cardstock. I love the delicate look of the 

lace in this stamp set.


I used a strip of Night of Navy Cardstock measuring 

15cmx1.5cm, I placed this across the stamped image and 

then layered on top : a circle of Night of Navy, cut using the 

circle framelits and I used a smaller circle from the stitched 

framelits with Whisper White cardstock, which I then 

stamped the small flower from the Special Reason stamp set 

on, in Night of Navy ink.


Night of Navy cardstock


Night of Navy Ink

Special Reason 
Layering Circle Framelits

Stitched Shape Framelits



If you wish to purchase any of the items used to make this 

notepad simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be 

sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free 

thank you gift for shopping with me!



Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com

Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper

No comments:

Post a Comment