Monday 20 March 2017

Bermuda Bay Colour Challenge


Hi all, a quick check-in this week ( I have an essay submission 

date looming!) 


Here is a card I made for a colour challenge over on facebook  on the 

#Stampin'Up!ColourChallenge page. Last weeks colour of the week was 

Bermuda Bay and I was challenged to team it with Mint Macaron and 

Crumb Cake.



It was a quick and easy card to make. I used the flower from the Sale-A-Bration 

stamp set Avant Garden, the little bits of foliage are cut from the Pretty Pines 

Thinlits and I've used the smallest circle from the Stitched Framelits for the 

greeting. The card looked a little 'flat' so I sponged some Crumb cake ink 

around the edges and added the pearls, which finished it off nicely.


Leave a comment below to let me know what you think.











If you wish to purchase any of the items used to make this 

card simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be 

sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free 


thank you gift for shopping with me!




Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com


Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper


No comments:

Post a Comment