Monday 11 December 2017

NIGHT IN BETHLEHEM CHRISTMAS CARDS

Welcome back! I have been busy preparing for the festive season and it has been exhausting!!

Over the next few days I will be sharing some of the Christmas cards that I have lovingly crafted for family and friends.I love Christmas and love everything in the Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter catalogue.


Today's cards have been made using the Night in Bethlehem Bundle #146043 (Wood-mount) #146044 (Clear-mount)



Firstly a card that uses both the stampset and the dies in the bundle. Stampin' Dimensionals really help to give the card some depth and really shows off the die cut elements.




Next I have a card to show you that I mass produced (36 cards to be exact) to give to the children in my class at school. We are a church school, so I felt this stampset would be perfect.



On Whisper White cardstock I sponged the background in Marina Mist, Dapper Denim and Night of Navy. I stamped the stars in Craft ink and added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #133751. Then I stamped the figures in Basic Black ink. Finally I mounted this onto a 3x3 card in Night of Navy, cut to fit the Whisper White 3x3 envelopes in the Autumn/Winter catalogue #145829.


If you wish to purchase any of the items used to make these cards simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free thank you gift for shopping with me!



Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com

Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper








No comments:

Post a Comment