Tuesday 1 August 2017

CAROLS OF CHRISTMAS EARLY RELEASE



Great news for those of you who like to get ahead making cards for Christmas! Stampin' Up! have decided to do a pre-release on one of the new stamp set bundles from the 2017 Holiday catalogue. Customers are not able to order from the catalogue until September 1st but they have chosen to release a stamp set and die bundle that you are able to order from August 1st. Even better, in purchasing as a bundle you save 10%.

Here is the 'Carols of Christmas' stamp set and the 'Card Front Builder Thinlits'.



The stamp set is available in either wood mount red rubber (item no. 146036 £46.75) or clear mount red rubber (item no. 146037 £40.50) (clear mount requires acrylic blocks).

Here is a video showing you some amazing ideas to get you started.



Here is a project I made at a recent team meeting designed by and hosted by my upline Sandra's Stamp and Craft Studio (www.stampnstudio.blogspot.co.uk)



If you would like to receive a copy of the Holiday Catalogue when it is released please send me a message using the contact details below.
If you wish to purchase this bundle or items in the current catalogue, simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free thank you gift for shopping with me!



Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com

Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper



No comments:

Post a Comment