Thursday 13 July 2017

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY CARD

Thanks for popping by. Today I am sharing a quick card I made for my husband for our wedding anniversary at the beginning of this month.




I stamped the Hardwood background stamp in Crumb Cake ink on to Crumb Cake cardstock and inked the edges with a sponge using Crumb Cake and Soft Suede inks.
Then, with Soft Suede ink, I stamped the hearts from Water Colour Words stamp set and added the text using the Labeler Alphabet stamp set.

love how this card turned out and it was so quick and easy to put together.

If you wish to purchase any of the items used to make this card simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free thank you gift for shopping with me!



Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com

Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper



No comments:

Post a Comment